Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Pinterest Brouhaha

Follow Me on Pinterest


While cruising through the web,I discovered this "pinterest" word being tossed about by a few bloggers.
Eh, whatev.
But wait, it's popping up more and more. 
Maybe I should check this out?
I did.
And now I wish I worked full time for them, because, well, I may be putting in as much time as their staff does.,judging by my pinterest boards.
So, what exactly is Pinterest you ask?


"Pinterest lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and organize their favorite recipes.
Best of all, you can browse pinboards created by other people. Browsing pinboards is a fun way to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests. "
Tah dah! The thing about it is, I no longer have to remember where I found something online or how to get back to it.
Once invited , ( I can invite you if you would like) you set up your boards.
Example: things to eat, dream cars, places to go, etc etc etc. There are no limits.....to good taste, that is.
Once you download their pinterest tool onto your computer, you are set.
So , say you are on a web site and you want to "pin" it to your board.
 Just click the pinterest icon and it will ask you what board you want it to go on.
Simple.
So now when I want a recipe, I go to my board and click on the picture and it brings me to the website that has the recipe.
I currently have 29 boards....and I am not stopping.
I am inspired by what others pin to their boards, fascinated by their  choices and yes, sometimes I scoff. 
 (Pffft, I can soooo do that.)
How do all these people think of these things? I can barely remember my own birthday anymore~
But wait! Pinterest can do it for me! 
Whaddya say? You wanna join the crowd? 


So click on the red "follow me" up there and check out my boards!

No comments:

Post a Comment