Tuesday, November 17, 2009

LOVE NOTHING DAYS~

Click images to enlarge

Today is a "Nothing" day.
Nothing I NEED to do, nothing I HAVE to do.
Nowhere I need to go and nothing I need to buy.
Sometimes, those days are the best.
But, by 3 pm, I started to feel guilty.
Why is that?
I guess I could go into the kitchen and unload the dishwasher..but I don't wanna.
Or I could do a load of laundry, but...see above.
The only motivation I had to get out of bed with my Manny ( who is still ever so cozy in it)
was that if I didn't, I would feel worse as the night goes on.
Kinda like if I nap during the day, I feel sick when I wake up.
This body was not programmed for slowing down, but now that it wants to, I am at a loss as to what to do about it.
So I got up, did the hair and makeup thing, got dressed.
So I am going to to shopping with Breanne for some birthday presents when she gets off work.
That's accomplishing "something", isn't it?
But how nice was it to sit in bed and play PC games and Facebook all day?
I found this large file PC game called "Nikopol: Secret of the Immortals "and I was trying to figure out how to kill this police state futuristic monster that was trying to kill me. When I got too scared, I saved the game and then blogged to see how to make my next move.
Yeah, that's how I play.
So it's probably safe to say that I play these games for the graphics and sometimes, the mental skills. Most of the times I can use the simple deduction skills I have to figure it out. This game looks promising if it is scaring me already. ( see pics above)

So, I am not going back to the computer to play, I am off to pursue and hunt at the Mall.....no blogging neccesary~
later!

No comments:

Post a Comment