Friday, April 1, 2011

wedding stuff~


Oh ,I am a wedding madwoman!
I have to say tho, I am thoroughly enjoying this.
I have taken it upon myself to make all the decor myself.
Yes, I am that anal.
I have made satin roses ( 15 dinner plate size and 30 salad plate size) , the brides bouquet, the bridesmaids bouquets, the boutineirres for all the guys, the chair decorations, the cake plates....man, I can go on and on! But I want you to see it all in 9 short weeks!
I have to write it all down or I will forget some of the details. My wedding coordinator came over yesterday and we took out everything from lanterns to chandeleirs to wedding favors ( that I made as well!! Sooooo excited for those to go on the tables!!!) to bouquets!
It is going to be so much fun to set it all up! And the great thing is, everything I have done and made will be utilized after the wedding, so no waste!
Hopefully, you will be able to hold a conversation with me when this all goes down....I have run thru this so many times mentally already, I feel like I have already done it! So, I should not be distracted by the details on THE day. If you see me stressing....give me some Di Sarronno, I will be fine. Then move me to the buffet table and I will be better.
I cannot wait to share all this with you.
If only my dress would be so easy to do/find.....

No comments:

Post a Comment