Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Venti Tumbler


Now, occasionally I have been known to see something I want and buy it.
( No comments from you people)
Last night at the gym, Katie and Breanne had their Starbucks Venti Tumblers filled with water.
Hmmm. I vaguely remember them coming out and selling out right away. But I wasn't interested so I didn't give any thought to it.
I might be interested now. Especially since I found out that they go on eBay for....brace yourselves, 60 dollars and Up! Holy cow. Seriously? For a plastic cup? No way.
I would wait until it clearances out and then swoop down upon it like an eagle. And only then.
But, that obviously isn't what happened when people bought them out. There are some seriously committed eBay sellers out there. And I ought to know, because I am a seriously committed eBay shopper!
But I still don't want to spend that kind of money on a cup!
Why doesn't Starbucks wake up and see the demand and supply the need?
Why!?!?!
So, if any of you out there have any connections to this Holy Grail of Tumblers, I would be your Monty Python.What does that mean?
I have no clue.
I gotta go......maybe someone has not bid on one on eBay.....maybe.........
Most likely not.
Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment